Here you'll find a list of third-party opportunities with external groups, casting agencies and organizations. Be sure to check back often as this page is updated with new opportunities as they become available. Please direct all inquiries to the contact listed for each opportunity.
MiLO Casting – Project
MiLO Casting is casting for a CRA Taxes Project. They are currently looking for people (from Ontario or Quebec provinces) that have applied and received the following benefits and would like to share their story and how it helped their lives:
- Canada Child Benefit (CCB)
- Goods and Services Taxes/ Harmonized Sales Taxes (GST/HST)
- Canada Workers Benefits (CWB)
- Disability Tax Credit (DTC)
- Free Tax Clinics
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid $2000-$3500+ for a 1 day shoot. Shoot dates: December 6th -9th, 2021 (You will be needed for 1 day only). If interested in submitting, please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, age, location, ethnicity and contact information
- Confirm whether or not you also speak Canadian French
- Please confirm which benefit you received and 2-3 sentences about the impact of
receiving this benefit
- A couple of photos of yourself
- If you are represented by an agent. Please state your agency
- Please write “Project Taxes” in the subject line followed by the type of benefit you received (i.e.: Project Taxes - Workers Benefit – Jordan Matthews)
Opportunities posted on this page are submitted by third-party businesses and organizations over which CNIB exercises no control. CNIB does not screen casting agencies, businesses, or organizations. CNIB does not have any control over the content and links included within the posts, nor does it have any control over conditions imposed upon the individual, etc. by the said casting agencies, businesses, or organizations. CNIB cannot verify the identity of casting agencies, businesses, or organizations, nor can it confirm the content, legality, completeness, accuracy, availability and/or reliability of advertisements posted on this site. Accordingly, CNIB assumes no responsibility and disclaims all liability for such. Users of this site are cautioned to exercise due diligence when responding to posts, attending for interviews, participating in groups, and/or accepting offers, as verifying the validity of same is the sole responsibility of the website user.
Submit Your Opportunity
If you're looking to engage with people who are blind or partially sighted for casting openings, focus groups, documentaries, or other opportunities, please complete this contact form.