Make a planned gift
CNIB Foundation will work with you and your advisors to explore planned-gift options that meet your financial and philanthropical goals.
We rely entirely on donations from generous people like you to provide life-changing support to people impacted by blindness. Even a small donation can make a huge difference. The CNIB Foundation’s programs give people impacted by blindness the confidence, skills and tools to go after the lives they want. Through our donors, CNIB is able to:
- Create a brighter future for kids, with children’s services including literacy and social interaction.
- Open doors to employment through training in skills, like how to write a resumé and track down job leads.
- Give the opportunity for an active life through programs promoting physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Make prevention a priority with projects that raise awareness about vision health.
- Enable independence by offering practical support in everything from cooking, to using a white cane.
Already arranged an estate gift to CNIB? Please let us know by completing the Gift in Will Confirmation Form. We would love to thank you.
Please note: CNIB's full legal name is “The Canadian National Institute for the Blind.” When making a planned gift, please use our legal name where required.
Disclaimer: The information provided on these pages is general in nature and not intended to be a substitute for professional legal or financial planning advice. CNIB encourages all donors who are planning a significant gift to seek independent legal and/or financial planning advice.
We're here to help. For more information, contact Ruth D'Souza at 1-800-563-2642 ext. 7006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.