Cooking and entertaining at the holidays can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you've recently experienced a loss of sight. But with only three ingredients, these delicious recipes will make cooking that perfect holiday dinner a lot easier...
Make your holiday dinner a bit more decorative, and delicious, with this pesto parmesan Christmas tree from pillsbury.com.
- Ingredients: Pillsbury crescent rolls, parmesan cheese, basil pesto
Created by thirtyhandmadedays.com, this chocolate turtle recipe is as easy as it gets.
- Ingredients: mini pretzels, Rolos, pecan halves
The protein for your holiday dinner couldn't be simpler to make than with this yummy and simple ham recipe from bestrecipes.com.au.
- Ingredients: ham, Coca-Cola, whole cloves
Try this mouth-watering shortbread cookie recipe from chewoutloud.com and add your own topping, like brown sugar, icing or sprinkles.
- Ingredients: salted butter, sugar, flour
Everybody loves red velvet cake, so these easy red velvet cookies from pinkwhen.com are sure to be a hit too.
- Ingredients: red velvet cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil
The great thing about baked brie is that it's not only delicious, but it always impresses guests because it looks like a lot of work! Luckily, it's super simple to make using this recipe from pillsbury.com.
- Ingredients: Pillsbury crescent rolls, brie cheese, egg
No holiday dinner would be complete without a side of potatoes. This recipe from thefoodcharlatan.com is not only delicious, but incredibly easy to make.
- Ingredients: Baby red potatoes, olive oil, dry onion soup mix
Read more articles from the December, 2018 issue of Insight: