The Apple Store. Bring what you love to what you do.
Do you love music? Photography? Fitness? Games? Video? Whatever your passion, bring it to a job at the Apple Store.
The CNIB Foundation is working with Apple Canada in support of an upcoming hiring opportunity for blind or partially sighted job seekers in Ontario and Quebec.
Work where extraordinary happens. Apple Store employees are unique individuals whose varied talents and experiences bring value to the way they connect people with Apple. So whether you’re analytical or creative, tech savvy or a people person, the Apple Store provides an ideal opportunity to challenge yourself.
As part of a team focused on delivering great customer experiences, you’ll introduce people to the Apple products that help them do what they love in new ways. And whether you work up front or backstage, every day you’ll have the chance to make a big difference.
When a customer becomes an owner, it’s the beginning of a relationship. And this team makes sure that relationship thrives. If you have a talent for hands-on problem solving, you can address customers’ technical issues to reconnect them with the Apple experience they love.
As an Apple leader, you’ll do more than manage employees. You’ll lead through inspiration, and you’ll help build and develop diverse, highly collaborative teams that deliver the amazing customer experiences people expect from Apple.
The following Apple Stores are actively seeking talent with sight loss to support the busy November through January holiday season:
- Carrefour Laval Apple Store (Laval, QC.) Closing date for applications is Friday, November 16, 2018
- Yorkdale Apple Store (Toronto, ON.) Closing date for applications is Fri., November 2, 2018
- Masonville Apple Store (London, ON.) Closing date for applications is Fri., November 2, 2018
- Rideau Apple Store (Ottawa, ON.) Closing date for applications is Fri., November 9, 2018
If you're interested - Apple wants to hear from you!
- Visit www.apple.com/jobs/ca/retail
- Create a profile (or use your existing Apple ID) under the 'My Profile' tab in the top righthand corner of the website.
- Fill out the required fields and formally submit your application on the Apple website.
- Email email@example.com to let us know that you've applied. Be sure to include your full name, contact information and indicate "Apple" in the subject field.
- Candidates selected to participate will be contacted by Apple with more information.
*Please note: the hiring event will be held in an interactive group setting at the Apple Store. It will not be a formal interview.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Apple also takes affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.