• Gathers information from disparate sources, verifying the detailed information needed for the preparation of accounts receivable invoices, sales orders, order confirmations, debit notes and credit notes.
• Records invoices, sales orders, debit notes and credit notes in the Accpac accounting system.
• Applies payments and other offsets against customer records.
• Prints and distributes accounts receivable documents.
• Prepares and issues monthly customer statements. Contact customers to follow up on overdue payments. Resolves discrepancies.
• Maintains accounts receivable records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, and coding of documents.
• Assist with reconciliation of operating bank with transfers between EPOS locations, keeping a current and up-to-date filing of all AR batches.
• Provides support to the Accounting department and performs other accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
• Prepares Bank Deposits
• Process ADP orders, Invoices and Payments
• Community college diploma
• At least 2 years relevant experience.
• Experience in use of ACCPAC, Microsoft Excel and Word processing is required.
Please Send the Application To: Jacqueline.Smith@cnib.ca and quote the job title in the subject line.
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.