North York Civic Centre
5100 Yonge Street
Toronto ON M2N 5V7
The CCB Mysteries chapter presents: Every Child Counts.
Expecting and participating!
We promise that you won’t go away empty-handed and in return for your attendance and participation you will be helping us to send blind and partially sighted kids to camp and other social events.
- Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Time: 5:45 p.m.
- Location: The North York Civic Centre; 5100 Yonge Street
- The Members Lounge Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
The November 13 event will include:
- Light dinner – sandwiches, cookies, along with juices and water!
- A fortune teller – a one on one with Jason our resident fortune teller!
- Mystery games – prizes for winning contestants!
- A surprise – designed to have you laughing and clapping!
Purchase Your $20 Tickets Online via Eventbrite at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ccb-mysteries-chapter-every-child-counts-a-fundraiser-to-help-blind-kids-tickets-71333732113
You can also purchase your tickets at the door but you’ll need to book via email or by phone before hand so that we can cater accordingly.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.