The position entails, but is not limited to, the following general responsibilities:
- Work as a logistical part of a Door to door canvassing team
- Contribute to a positive, energetic and rewarding team environment
- Educate potential donors on CNIB programs and services
- Track feedback and trends
- Maintain a recruitment applicant spreadsheet to track trends and needs
- Maintain correct onboarding procedures for new staff
- Maintain materials for the team
- Manage iPads (technology), including updating, efficiency, and restrictions
- Maintain logs of staff hours, donations, trends, etc…
- Create ID badges for new staff
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable conversing with a variety of people in different situations
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
- Computer proficiency
- Proficiency in HTML, CCS, and PHP
- Proficiency in Excel.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma required
- Ability to commute to CNIBs Hamilton office
- Willing to be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Helen.Doucher@cnib.ca
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.