1-4 hours week
Communities across Southwestern Ontario.
St. Catharines, London, Kitchener, Brantford, Windsor, Guelph, Stratford, London, Hamilton, Waterloo, etc.
We are launching exciting initiatives for the Accessible Technology programs in the Ontario West region which include technology workshops, trainings, vendor demos and the start of our tech hub where people can come touch and play with technology on display. We also need volunteers to help provide one to one coaching sessions helping participants use their smartphones and tablets.
Help people with sight loss unleash the power of technology.
- An interest in learning about assistive devices (low tech and high tech) that help make life easier for people living with sight loss.
- Enjoy customer service and want to be part of a supportive staff team that helps people who are blind or partially sighted
- Must be reliable, patient, responsible and friendly
- Excellent communication skills.
- CNIB provides orientation about CNIB, the people we help, vision loss, and volunteering at CNIB, as well as training specific to the role.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply to join our team today by using our online application form.