CNIB London Community Hub. 171 Queens Ave., Suite 101. London, ON. N6A 5J7.
Oversee all aspects of operating the CNIB store, including customer service, inventory, communicating with internal stakeholders and external vendors. Work closely with other CNIB shops to assist in customer service, inventory and stocking.
- Refers customers to CNIB’s 1-800 line for purchasing
- Provides information to the public and those with vision loss on assistive aids on display, or available through CNIB’s consumer products department
- Promotes direct sales to consumers, as well as marketing and community outreach
- Refers consumers to appropriate VLRO orientation and mobility specialist for canes
- Demonstrates Daisy players to customers. Provides troubleshooting.
- Manages inventory, re-ordering and stocking
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Mature and sensitive nature in dealing with the needs of persons experiencing vision loss
- Positive attitude focused on CNIB success and commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Must be able to travel independently within the region via public transit, taxi or ridesharing service
If you are interested in this position, you can apply to join our team today by using our online application form.