Bingo volunteers are required to work 4-8 hours a month.
Bingo volunteers help raise money for CNIB Foundation Saskatchewan by selling Nevada tickets and bingo game sheets.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Respond to bingo players promptly to sell paper, sealed tickets and/or Nevada tickets.
- Calculate and receive payment from bingo players and give correct change.
- Respond to bingo winners promptly to indicate card number to bingo caller and pay correct cash prizes.
- Communicate with coordinator to ensure adequate paper is available for timely purchase.
- Respond to management and player requests appropriately and politely.
Benefit of position
- Make a difference for people who are blind or partially sighted by working bingos.
- Be part of a dedicated and passionate staff and volunteer team working to further CNIB’s mission.
- Reference or confirmation of hours upon request, after 3 months’ successful participation as a volunteer.
Qualities, Skills and Training
- Personable and friendly.
- Willingness to help out.
- Organized, reliable and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Training specific to the position.
- Minimum 18 years old.
Application and contact information