Minimum three-month commitment of three-to-four hours per week, usually a regular weekly shift.
CNIB Kingston office, 826 Princess St., Kingston, ON.
Administrative coordinator at local CNIB community hub. Be the first point of contact for guests visiting the Hub, providing information, orientation and support.
- Welcoming and greeting people entering office or department
- Respond to telephone calls and return messages
- Provide appropriate information to individuals in person or by telephone and keep records of conversations
- Other duties may include keyboarding, data entry, sending faxes or emails and tidying and restocking work area.
- Track and report volunteer hours as directed
- Assist with ShopCNIB order forms
- Willingness to learn about and work with people with vision loss
- Excellent communication and customer-service skills
- Patient, empathetic and friendly
- Reliable, organized and able to work with minimal supervision
- Attend orientation to learn about CNIB, the people we help, vision loss and volunteering with us.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply to join our team today by using our online application form .