Committee will meet based on best times for members.
- 5 to 10 hours per month
- 5 hours on-site on the event day
- Agree to abide by CNIB’s Volunteer Code of Conduct, including policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Plan and execute a Dining in the Dark Gala event in Oakville on March 28, 2019.
- Take a leadership role within the committee and ensure its thorough execution:
- Corporate Relations/ Sponsorships
- Ticket Sales/ Marketing
- Silent Auction Management
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Media/ Public Relations
- Activities/ Entertainment
- Guest Experience/ VIP/ Follow Up
- Logistics/ In-Kind Procurement
- Recruit volunteers where applicable.
Benefit of position
- Make a difference for Canadians who are blind or partially sighted
- Be part of a dedicated and passionate staff and volunteer team working to further CNIB’s mission.
- A unique opportunity to network yourself and build your community involvement and event experience.
Application and contact information
Anne Shatkin, Manager, Philanthropy, Ontario West, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-265-4127 ext. 5131