After holding focus groups across Ontario, CNIB created this legal information handbook to provide helpful responses to some of the most common questions we heard.
In the handbook below, you’ll find:
- An overview of your most important legal rights related to healthcare
- Answers to common questions like
- "I've been asked to fill out medical forms that are not in an accessible format. What can I do?"
- "When prescribed medication, I've been given instructions and information in an inaccessible format. What can I do?"
- Links to helpful legal services and community supports
Healthcare Handbook - CNIB Know Your Rights
If you’d like to receive this handbook in Braille or DAISY format, please email email@example.com.
Did this handbook answer your question or did it connect you to a helpful resource?
Please let us know!