After holding focus groups across Ontario, CNIB created this legal information handbook to provide helpful responses to some of the most common questions we heard.
In the handbook below, you’ll find:
- An overview of your most important legal rights related to government and consumer services
- Answers to common questions like
- "Due to my sight loss, I'm having difficulties navigating government websites and accessing online services. What can I do?"
- "I was denied access to a restaurant or a store because I was accompanied by my guide dog. What can I do?"
- Links to helpful legal services and community supports
Government & Consumer Services - CNIB Know Your Rights
If you’d like to receive this handbook in Braille or DAISY format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this handbook answer your question or did it connect you to a helpful resource?
Please let us know!