The work world has changed. Entrepreneurship and self-employment are a growing part of our work culture. Maybe you want to start your own business or work as a freelancer or consultant.
CNIB’s Entrepreneur Program – led by entrepreneur-in-residence Kevin Shaw – is here to give you the resources and inspiration to succeed.
A world where passionate entrepreneurs with sight loss transform ideas into successful businesses without barriers.
- foster innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit among people living with sight loss
- cultivate passion and grow talent
- equip entrepreneurs with skills, knowledge and tools for success
- nurture successful relationships and create opportunities
- tell your stories of success and achievement
Kevin Shaw, the Program Manager for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, talks about why CNIB is launching the Venture Zone for entrepreneurs. Watch the video above the text, or click this link.