Rehabilitation services are personalized and may include:
• maximizing your remaining eyesight through lighting and contrast
• learning new ways to cook, shop and manage your home
• connecting you with devices and apps that make life easier
• training on how to use a white cane
• travelling in the community and using transit
Vision Loss Rehabilitation Prince Edward Island is the leading provider of this vital training on the Island. Visit the Vision Loss Rehabilitation Prince Edward Island website for a full list of what they offer.
Request rehabilitation services
Getting started with rehabilitation is simple:
1. Talk to your ophthalmologist, optometrist or other health care professional about the impact of sight loss in your life and how rehabilitation could help.
2. Ask for a referral to Vision Loss Rehabilitation Prince Edward Island using this secure online form.
3. You’ll hear back from Vision Loss Rehabilitation Prince Edward Island within five days to get the ball rolling.