We're always looking for seasonal staff and volunteers to assist at Lake Joe.
- guest services assistant
- head lifeguard
- lead, special programs
- lead, service support
- maintenance assistant
- program coordinator
- program facilitator
- program facilitator: waterfront
- program facilitator: driver
- wellness coordinator
- wellness assistant
Volunteers must be 18+ and commit to at least one week of camp.
- facilitate land programs for guests (like bocce, crafts, basketball)
- support guests with waterfront programming (like tubing, swimming, paddleboats)
- support guests in the dining hall
- support guests with offsite programming
- support staff with guest transportation to and from camp
How to apply
All applicants must provide a current police record check before arrival and a current certificate of standard First Aid and CPR “C” certificate. Send an application (cover letter, resume and how you learned of this volunteer opportunity) to email@example.com with “volunteer” in the subject line.