This program is designed for family members and partners who are supporting a loved one with vision loss. This program offers participants the opportunity to share their experiences and gain coping skills.
This is a 12-week program that meets biweekly.
We’ll talk about:
- What it’s like to support a loved one who has vision loss
- Understanding their eye condition
- Coping with guilt and grief
- What happens when you can’t be there to provide support
- Travelling with someone who has vision loss
- Organizing the home for safety and comfort
- Taking care of yourself
- The rewards of supporting a loved one
- Community resources
Can’t make it or live out of town? Join us by teleconferencing.
Where: CNIB, 2160 Broad St., multipurpose room
When: Every second Thursday evening April 11, 2019 - June 20, 2019
Time: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Get involved in our care partners program by contacting Paige Andreas (northern Saskatchewan): 306-374-4545 ext. 6443, email: email@example.com or Ashley Nemeth (southern Saskatchewan): 306-525-2571 ext. 6423, email: firstname.lastname@example.org