If you’re supporting a loved one with vision loss, this 12-week-program for family and partners can help. Share your coping skills and learn from others.
We’ll talk about:
- What it’s like to support a loved one who has vision loss
- Understanding their eye condition
- Coping with guilt and grief
- What happens when you can’t be there to provide support
- Travelling with someone who has vision loss
- Organizing the home for safety and comfort
- Taking care of yourself
- The rewards of supporting a loved one
- Community resources
Can’t make it? Join us by teleconferencing.
Where: CNIB, 2160 Broad St., multipurpose room
When: Sept. 11 & 25, Oct. 9 & 23, Nov. 6 & 20.
Time: 6 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Get involved in our care partners program by contacting Ashley Hay (northern Saskatchewan): 306-374-4545 ext. 6443, email: email@example.com or Ashley Nemeth (southern Saskatchewan): 306-525-2571 ext. 6423, email: firstname.lastname@example.org