Come tech out with CNIB!
Technology is transforming the lives of people with sight loss and the CNIB Foundation is excited to bring the latest in cutting-edge technology to your community.
Accessible technology is more than the familiar magnifiers and braillers. At the CNIB Technology Fair, you'll have an opportunity to explore a wide range of low-tech and high-tech devices that can make living with sight loss easier.
Join us at a #CNIBTechFair in your community:
- Barrie: Wednesday, October 24, 2018. 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Georgian College, 1 Georgian Dr.
- Belleville: Wednesday, September 26, 2018. 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre, 265 Cannifton Rd.
- London: Tuesday, October 16, 2018. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. London Public Library, Central Branch (Richmond Room). 251 Dundas St.
- Ottawa: Thursday, September 27, 2018. 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. City Hall, 110 Laurier Ave W.
- Peterborough: Tuesday, October 30, 2018. 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Lions Community Centre, 347 Burnham St.
*Additional spring dates/locations to be announced.
We hope to see you there! For more information contact Marian.Bolhaar@cnib.ca.