523 Louis XIV Charlesbourg
Quebec QC G1H 4N7
CNIB Foundation in Quebec is hosting several in-person training sessions in the lead-up to the Federal election. At these sessions, participants can use and test the accessibility tools that will be provided by Elections Canada at the polls.
We can also help check your local polling location, make sure you’re on the voters list, and help with registering to vote! Make sure you know what to expect, and what you can request on voting day, by participating in this training.
October 1ST at 2 pm, in Quebec city
The following materials will be available at CNIB in-person trainings, and will be available for voters on election day:
• Magnifier with light (4x)
• Voting screen that lets more light in
• Sign language interpretation (if requested 6 days before election day)
• Braille list of candidates
• Assistance in marking a ballot
• Tactile and braille voting templates
• Large-print list of candidates
Take note that electors may also use an assistive device when voting, such as their own pencil to mark the ballot, or smartphone to read the ballot behind the voting screen. Smartphone devices may be connected to the internet.