50 Burnhamthorpe Rd. W, Suite 421
Mississauga ON L5B 3C2
Smartphones are critical tools that revolutionize daily life for people who are blind. But choosing a smartphone, plan and provider can be overwhelming and confusing.
Let us dissolve the confusion. Join us for an interactive discussion about smartphones and phone plans.
- Exploring the difference between Android and iOS
- Reviewing a list of popular smartphones and features
- Exploring the components of a phone plan: language and definitions
- Understanding your needs and questions to ask yourself before choosing and committing
- Tips and tricks for negotiating your phone plan
Registration required. To register for this program, please contact Shane Laurnitus, Lead, Accessibility Technology, at 416-486-2500 ext. 7459, or email email@example.com.