Share your feedback on accessibility with Metrolinx.
Metrolinx and municipal transit agencies are hosting Accessibility Public Meetings across the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area to hear from members of the public and other organizations about the accessibility of GO Transit, PRESTO, UP Express and other projects.
At each in-person meeting, participants will have an opportunity to:
- learn about past, current and future accessibility activities at Metrolinx and municipal transit services (Whitby and Hamilton meetings);
- discuss and provide input to accessibility initiatives through roundtable sessions;
- interact directly with staff involved with accessibility projects.
1. Whitby: Wednesday, November 7, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Abilities Centre, 55 Gordon Street
Theatre / Multi-Purpose Room (second floor)
*Note: this is a joint meeting with Durham Region Transit
2. Toronto: Wednesday, November 14, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Metro Hall, 55 John Street
Rooms 308 & 309 (third floor)
3. Teleconference: Wednesday, November 21, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
RSVP required; please submit questions and comments in advance of the meeting. Teleconference details will be provided to registrants
4. Hamilton: Thursday, November 29, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Hamilton Public Library, Central Branch, 55 York Street
Hamilton Room (main floor)
*Note: this is a joint meeting with the City of Hamilton
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation, real-time captioning and attendant services will be provided at the in-person meetings. Alternative formats and other accommodations will be made available upon request.
To register, email email@example.com or call 1-888-438-6646 or 1-800-387-3652 (TTY teletypewriters only). As part of the registration, please identify which meeting you plan to attend, what accommodations you may require (if any) to participate fully in the meeting, and which topic area(s) you are most interested in discussing at the meeting (GO Transit, PRESTO, UP Express, Light Rail Transit/Bus Rapid Transit, municipal transit, new design features).
Anyone wishing to participate but unable to attend a meeting can provide comments using the contact information below.
For more information, or to provide input, please contact the Metrolinx Accessibility Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 1-888-438-6646 or 1-800-387-3652 (TTY teletypewriters only).