Would you like to be more active? Is there a sport you have always wanted to play...but have no idea where to start? Well look no further! This how-to program will teach you all about adaptive sports and how to play them!
Hear from guest speakers and athletes alike. Learn more about adaptive sports techniques and equipment.
The following are the sports being featured each week:
- Wednesday, May 5: Tennis
- Wednesday, May 12: Cycling
- Wednesday, May 19: Weightlifting
- Wednesday, May 26: Basketball
- Wednesday, June 2: Running
- Wednesday, June 9: Swimming
- Wednesday, June 16: Kayaking
- Wednesday, June 23: Fencing
- Wednesday, June 30: Triathlon
This program runs via Zoom web conference every Wednesday from 5 to 6 p.m. Eastern Time. Call in information will be given upon registration.
Please be advised that you must register for all programs. We kindly ask you to RSVP a minimum of 1 full business day before the start of the program.
Registration required. To register for this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-563-2642.