Weekly call-in social group. Each Session will have a topic of discussion.
- Friday May 29: Family. What does it mean to you? how are you staying connected? Chosen family and Biological, how are you supporting and being supported by “Your People”
- Friday June 5: Sleep. A joy for some and elusive for others! What’s your sleep routine/ patterns? How do you ensure you are getting enough restful sleep? We can also chat dreams if there is time!
- Friday June 12: What are you watching?- Let’s get together to chat media content. Netflix or Disney+, Movies or TV? Tell us your favourite thing to watch and maybe we can all enjoy it too!
- Friday June 19: Mental Health. A open discussion with fellow CNIB participants about mental health. No counsellors or mental health professionals, just open dialogue in support of each others journeys.
- Friday June 26: Problem Solving. How do you go about solving problems in your life? Do you deal with them independently or prefer to lean on people for more support? Do you love a good pro/con list? Come share with us how you go about solving the problems that may come up in life Registration Info: All programs require pre-registration.
This group runs via Zoom web conference and teleconference every Friday from 2-3 p.m. Pacific Time. Call in information will be given upon registration.
Please be advised that you must register for all programs. We kindly ask you to RSVP a minimum of 1 full business day before the start of the program.
Registration required. To register for this program, please follow this link to the short online registration form.
For more information, please contact Gillian Anderson, Program Coordinator Children and Youth/Culture and Recreation at email@example.com or call 1-800-563-2642.