Join us virtually in this introductory course on the accessibility features of Windows 10. We'll review the various features available in the Ease of Access Centre as well as how to access and use:
- Windows Magnifier
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to make text and Graphics larger and easier to see
- How to use colour filters
- How to change the size of the mouse Pointer
- How to turn high contrast on and off
- How to use the Microsoft Narrator Screen Reader.
This technology workshop meets via Zoom web conference on Thursday, January 28 from 1 to 3 p.m. Eastern Time. Call in information will be given upon registration.
Please be advised that you must register for all programs. We kindly ask you to RSVP a minimum of 1 full business day before the start of the program.
Registration required. To register for this program, please contact Shane Laurinitus, Program Lead, Accessible Technology at email@example.com or call 1-800-563-2642.