MaRS Discovery District
101 College Street
Toronto ON M5G 1L7
Explore new ideas and learn from industry leaders at Connecting the Dots!
Held annually, Connecting the Dots is Canada's largest educational and professional development experience focused on braille, technology and employment for people who are blind or partially sighted. This two-day conference will provide opportunities for attendees to:
- learn more about current trends and innovations in the sight loss community at thought-provoking workshops and informative panel discussions;
- network with industry experts and connect with other like-minded professionals;
- experience the latest advancements in braille and assistive technologies;
- meet a community of braille transcribers, technology experts, academics, and entrepreneurs from diverse organizations and institutions;
- and, gain practical experience from industry experts.
Date: Wednesday, October 7 and Thursday, October 8, 2020.
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: MaRS Discovery District, Toronto, ON.
Registration opens in June. Event details are regularly updated at cnib.ca/connectingthedots.