CNIB London Community Hub (and via teleconference)
171 Queens Ave. Suite 101. (entrance on Richmond)
London ON N6A 5J7
To boost participation in the world of work, Come to Work is hosting a series of job readiness workshops and technology training.
Participants are welcome to join all or individual sessions either at the London Community Hub or by teleconference. These sessions will focus on fostering professional development through innovative mentorships, providing job-readiness workshops and technology training.
- June 5: Taking the Mystery out of Job Postings and Resumes
- June 12: Disclosure and Accommodation
- June 19: Networking that works
- June 26: Dress for Success and Non Verbal Communication
- July 3: Interview Skills and Thinking like an Employer
Participant Code: 3567750#
For more information, please contact Andrew Walker, Program Lead, Career Support and Community Engagement, at Andrew.Walker@cnib.ca or call 519-854-4869.