You have the first 30 seconds in an interview situation to make an impression. You have the next one minute to leave a lasting impression!
Put your best foot forward, brush up on the skills you need to compete and be successful!
Come to Work Boot Camps are weekly virtual sessions that explore a variety of topics:
- Week 1 (Wednesday, Sept. 18) – Taking Stock
- Week 2 (Wednesday,Sept. 25) – Feedback Skills & Strategies
- Week 3 (Wednesday,Oct. 2) – Taking Mystery out of Job Postings & Resume + Cover Letter
- Week 4 (Wednesday,Oct. 9) – Networking that Works & Disclosure
- Week 5 (Wednesday,Oct. 16) – Dress for Success & Non-Verbal Communication
- Week 6 (Wednesday,Oct. 23) – Interviewing & Thinking like an Employer
Participants can join the sessions from the comfort of their own home via Zoom Virtual Conference.
Registration required. To register for this program, complete the Microsoft Office Registration Form. Teleconference number will be given at time of registration.