Discover and explore your potential through educational and empowering activities while connecting with like-minded peers in a virtual environment. Take part in unique workshops and interactive challenges that will help you develop your pre-employment, leadership, independence, and social skills.
Introducing: The CNIB Foundation Summer Academy!
A new virtual program for high school students (grades 10 – 12).
- Monday, July 6, 2020 – Friday, July 31, 2020. Daily sessions will be 90 minutes.
To be considered for the CNIB Foundation Summer Academy program, applicants must:
- Be a Canadian student who has completed Grade 9 and will be attending High School in September 2020;
- Be interested in experiential learning activities and developing leadership skills;
- Be willing to work on personal goal setting and problem-solving skills;
- And, be committed to attending and participating in workshops and challenges.
To participate, complete the CNIB Foundation Summer Academy application form, and answer questions about yourself, your interests and goals. To request an application and receive additional information, please contact:
Program Lead for Beyond the Classroom and SCORE