Scotia Pond Arena
57 Carl Hall Road
Toronto ON M3K 2E2
Canadian Blind Hockey is thrilled to announce the return of a 20-week Blind Hockey program for children and youth!
Date: Sunday, early afternoon (times will vary)
Schedule (first four weeks):
- Sunday, October 21 – 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. – Scotiabank 3
- Sunday, October 28 – 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Scotiabank 2
- Sunday, November 4 – 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Scotiabank 4
- Sunday, November 11 – 1:45 p.m.– 2:45 p.m. – Scotiabank Rink 3
- Sunday, November 18 – 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – York University Arena Rink 5
The program is open to all children and youth (ages 4-20) who are blind or partially sighted. No previous skating or hockey experience is required, and Canadian Blind Hockey will assist in getting gear for any participants that need it.
Sighted siblings, parents, and other family members who have skating and hockey experience are invited to participate in a coaching/volunteer capacity.
Registration fee $400. Financial assistance available.
There are already over 15 participants signed up from around the GTA and Ontario – what are you waiting for? It’s not too late to register and join in on the fun, join the Canadian Blind Hockey community today!
For more information or to register, email email@example.com.