CNIB London Community Hub
171 Queens Ave. Suite 101. (entrance on Richmond)
London ON N6A5J7
Learn new skills that current employers are expecting when it comes to being prepared to compete with other talent in the new emerging workforce.
Our career support and employment bootcamp will provide you with the inspiration, tools and opportunities to develop the pre-employment and job retention skills required to be successful at work.
Topics we'll cover:
- Taking stock – beginning your employment action Plan
- Feedback for success
- Demystifying job postings
- Skills that work
- Creating a dynamic resume
- Updating your resume (working lab)
- Dress for success
- Non-verbal communication and body language
- Interview skills
- Interview questions – review and practice
- Thinking like an employer
- Mock Interviews with employers (by appointment).
The group meets every Tuesday afternoon (beginning February 12).
Registration required. To register for this program or for more information, Andrew Walker, Program Lead, Career Support and Community Engagement at Andrew.Walker@cnib.ca or call 519-685-8420 ext. 5139.