255 Bremner Boulevard
(outside the Steam Whistle Brewing, The Roundhouse)
Toronto ON M5J 0A6
Lace up your running shoes and get ready to paint the town green at the Achilles St. Patrick’s Day Race!
Take part in a brisk 5K run or walk (your choice) and help raise funds for a good cause. Following the race, enjoy a hot bowl of Irish chilli, an ice-cold Steam Whistle pilsner, and live Celtic music.
Now in its 20th year, the Run/Walk benefits Achilles Canada – a non-profit organization that provides people with various disabilities an opportunity to receive the physical, psychological, and communal benefits of running. For charitable organizations (like CNIB) this is an opportunity to directly raise pledges for our organization. Last year, more than $230,000 was raised by other charities who partnered with the event.
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2018
Race start: 10:15 a.m.
Start/Finish: 255 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto (outside the Steam Whistle Brewing, The Roundhouse)
The CNIB Foundation is looking for 20+ people to build a team. Join the team, and we'll waive your registration fee!
New for 2019
- A new 1K Kids Run and a 10K Run!
- Phone it Forward! Donate your used smartphone to CNIB's Phone it Forward Program and receive a $20 voucher towards your entry fee for the 2020 Achilles St. Patrick’s Day Race. To receive your voucher, bring your phone to pre-registration at the dates below.
Pre-registration/race kit pickup will be at the CNIB GTA Community Hub (1525 Yonge St.) on the following dates:
- Thurs., March 14, noon – 6 p.m.
- Fri., March 15, noon – 6 p.m.
- Sat., March 16, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If you're interested in joining Team CNIB or would like more information, contact Brian McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-486-2500 ext. 7618.
The race has sold out almost every year. Register now before it’s too late—this is one race you don’t want to miss!