Are you a person with vision loss trying to adapt to the current climate of the new world? Join us for a workshop series to learn all the basics of screen readers, screen magnifiers, applications, and devices to create your work/study station at home.
For easy access, the registration process requires you to register twice – morning sessions and afternoon sessions. After registration, you will be sent two Zoom links that will be used for the entire virtual series. Please save these links to a location where you can easily access them.
Below are the dates and times of each hour-long virtual workshop.
- ZoomText & Magnifier 101: Tuesday, March 2 at 10:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 a.m. MST / 1:00 p.m. EST
- iOS Voiceover 101: Wednesday, March 3 at 10:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 a.m. MST / 1:00 p.m. EST
- CCTV, Electronic Eyewear 101: Thursday, March 4 at 10:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 a.m. MST / 1:00 p.m. EST
Morning Sessions Registration Link: https://cnib.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJElcuGvrTgiE9ZsB7mLDvC0H5FzElrn-xa9
- JAWs 10: Tuesday, March 2 at 12:00 p.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. MST / 3:00 p.m. EST
- iOS & Android Application 101: Wednesday, March 3 at 12:00 p.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. MST / 3:00 p.m. EST
- Creating Your Accessible Workstation: Thursday, March 4 at 12:00 p.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. MST / 3:00 p.m. EST
Afternoon Sessions Registration Link: https://cnib.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwtcO2srD8jHtc9qx2RYlEGwkCwmjyMIRKF
If you need assistance in registering or additional accommodations, please contact Michael Herras, Coordinator, Career Support & Employment at Michael.Herras@cnib.ca.