Since the beginning, CNIB Lake Joe has evolved and expanded, but we've never strayed from our original goal: to bring the magic of camp to life for Canadians living with sight loss through transformative experiences and life-changing programs.
On the cusp of CNIB Lake Joe's 60th anniversary and yearlong celebration, the Lake Joe team wanted to take a moment to reflect and celebrate with you – our CNIB Lake Joe community.
A video greeting from the CNIB Lake Joe team:
We hope you'll join us throughout the year in celebrating our 60th year of enriching lives, making memories and building independence. Here’s how!
- Use #CNIBLakeJoe60 and #LakeJoeMemories as hashtags to share your CNIB Lake Joe stories on social media.
- Join our new CNIB Lake Joe Alumni program if you are a current or past staff/volunteer.
- Register for our virtual 60th Anniversary Saturday Series.
- Explore warm memories and bright futures at CNIB Lake Joe with our Historical Timeline.
- Participate in our CNIB Muskoka Dock-to-Dock: Poker Run event! Join our virtual Dock-to-Dock program at cnib.ca/docktodock. Register your boat or virtual team and set a fundraising goal to bring the magic of camp to people with sight loss for generations to come.
- Text CAMP to 45678 to donate $10 to support another 60 years of fun in the sun at CNIB Lake Joe. Goes live June, 2021 (Canada only).
- Purchase a 50/50 ticket in support of CNIB Lake Joe. Goes live May 1, 2021 (Ontario only).
- Help CNIB Lake Joe raise $600K in 60 days for 60 years! Spread the word about our Super Six Challenge. Donate now!
- Promote our CNIB Lake Joe Anniversary Top 10 Ways Give and give what you can!
- Get the latest updates by joining the CNIB Lake Joe Facebook Group.
- Stay current and subscribe to the CNIB Lake Joe e-newsletter – encourage family, friends, and colleagues to do the same.
- Share this anniversary information and our website cniblakejoe.ca with your network across Canada.