Essential Duties entail (but not limited to):
- Research, purchase, and acquisition of remote training software
- Acquire skills and knowledge of remote training software to determine best usage with persons with vision loss across a variety of considerations
- Teaches remote training software to VLR MB Specialists
- Develops remote training materials as needed for VLR MB Specialists
- Effectively communicates with Foundation Manager all subscription considerations for remote training software and makes recommendations for ongoing purchases
- Researches available current digital safety training programs
- Develops a digital safety training curriculum and resources for persons with vision loss
- Training & development experience (3 years minimum) is mandatory. Adult learning certificate and Information Technology background is a strong asset
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office applications and online applications
- Experience developing training programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with disabilities an asset
- Applicants will require a criminal record check prior to offer of employment
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Moderate travel will be required
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.