Your impact at CNIB
• You will make it easy for individuals to donate a smartphone by developing a business-to-consumer program that will engage the community in the Phone It Forward program.
• You will create a plan for the recruitment, training and engagement of Phone It Forward Volunteer Team Captains.
• You will create the resources required to enable Volunteer Team Captains to independently run Phone It Forward Phone Drives in their community.
• You will supervise, train and support Phone It Forward Specialists across the country.
• You will impact national projects and partnerships by supporting the Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships and Innovation through execution of strategies for areas of expansion and identification of future opportunities.
Who you are
• You've got an entrepreneurial spirit and an aptitude for technology, specifically knowledge of accessible technology for people who are blind or partially sighted.
• You are a leader with a positive approach focused on total company success.
• You have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
We want to hear from you if you have:
• a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
• high proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Donor Management Systems
• sound knowledge of the not-for-profit and community services sectors
• demonstrated fundraising and event planning experience
• track record of building and maintaining relationships in communities
• experience managing and working with volunteers
• bilingualism is an asset (French/English)
• personal or professional experience relating to blindness and vision loss is considered an asset
If this sounds like the role for you, send your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position title in the subject line. Be sure to include a resume, cover letter, and mention how you heard about this opportunity. We're excited to review your application!
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
While we invite and encourage applications from all interested and qualified applicants, we are unable to follow-up with every applicant.
Life is a beautiful, wonderful, crazy thing. Life with vision loss should be no different. At CNIB, we're on a mission to change what it means to be blind, and we're not slowing down. We think big, take risks, embrace change, and ask questions. We're inviting you to be part of the conversation.
Our diversity is our strength – we take pride in our inclusive workplace and are committed to recruiting and selecting in a fair, transparent, and accessible way. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Our team's health and wellness are a priority, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, and flexible work schedules developed to help you stay healthy.
At CNIB, we are relentlessly passionate about what we do. We are in our second century of smashing societal barriers and stigmas through innovative programs and powerful advocacy. We are a collaborative, empowered team that drives achievement and equality. If that sounds like your cup of tea, let's talk.