This position is responsible for day-to-day coordination and execution of direct marketing activities related to the CNIB Foundation's monthly giving programs. These activities include face-to-face acquisition, direct mail, telemarketing, digital initiatives, and other direct response activities.
Essential Duties entail (but not limited to):
Act as project lead on all monthly giving activities and campaigns, performing the necessary day-to-day operational tasks and handling requests and queries as they arise.
- Liaise with the operations team and external vendors to ensure all gifts are received, processed and stewarded in a timely manner, and any refund or cancellation requests are actioned promptly.
- Work with team members, internal stakeholders and outside vendors to ensure campaign timelines are met, and that all marketing adheres to brand guidelines and organizational messaging.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with agencies, vendors, staff and clients.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-driven; able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact when resolving problems and knowing when to elevate an issue to the next level.
- Analytical thinking with an attentiveness to data and numbers.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office software and Windows environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of donor database management systems, preferably Raisers Edge and/or Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Campaign Monitor, or a similar email marketing platform, an asset.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or relevant experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in direct marketing or relevant non-profit experience.
- Ability to speak French an asset.
Closing Date for Applications: March 1, 2019
Please Send the Application To: Danielle.Brown@cnib.ca and quote the job title in the subject line
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.