Your impact at CNIB
• You will drive the program's success through engaging the community and the acquisition of donations.
• You will work closely with community leaders and build relationships.
• You will manage the recruitment, training and engagement of Volunteer Captains and volunteers.
• You'll collaborate with a team that works in partnership with other departments, staff and volunteers, to ensure excellent customer service and best practices.
Who you are:
• You are a team player and you love collaborating to accomplish goals.
• You have a positive approach focused on total company success.
• You possess a strong combination of work ethic, passion and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We want to hear from you if you have:
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skill.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Donor Management Systems.
• Experience managing and working with volunteers.
• Professional attitude and flexibility.
• Experience in the not-for-profit and community services sectors.
• Post-secondary education with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
• Bilingualism is an asset.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your application to us at Elizabeth.Hanna@cnib.ca, indicating the position title in the subject line. Be sure to include a resume, cover letter, and mention how you heard about this opportunity. We're excited to review your application!
To learn more about Phone It Forward, check out www.phoneitforward.ca.
Please note: while we invite and encourage applications from all interested and qualified applicants, we are unable to follow-up with every applicant.
Life is a beautiful, wonderful, crazy thing. Life with vision loss should be no different. At CNIB, we're on a mission to change what it means to be blind, and we're not slowing down. We think big, take risks, embrace change, and ask questions. We're inviting you to be part of the conversation.
Our diversity is our strength – we take pride in our inclusive workplace and are committed to recruiting and selecting in a fair, transparent, and accessible way. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Our team's health and wellness are a priority, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, and flexible work schedules developed to help you stay healthy.
At CNIB, we are relentlessly passionate about what we do. We are in our second century of smashing societal barriers and stigmas through innovative programs and powerful advocacy. We are a collaborative, empowered team that drives achievement and equality. If that sounds like your cup of tea, let's talk.