• Developing a multi-pronged, multi-year transformation program (roadmap) supported by the Finance organization as well as key stakeholders in across the business
• Gathering stakeholder input and external benchmarks to help formulate a vision / roadmap
• Coordinating and prioritizing with Finance leadership and key process stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions
• Developing comprehensive business support plans to secure resources and funding approvals and apply a structured change management approach and methodology
• Measuring and enhancing adoption, utilization and proficiency of implemented changes
• Drive innovation from leading technologies to reduce non-value add work
• Leading cross-functional work teams, providing guidance and oversight to keep initiatives on track through to successful completion
• Coordinate with 3rd parties for expert advice, guidance and implementation on select transformation deliverables where appropriate
• Initiate sourcing of solutions that fit our mission and requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Proven experience managing successful large-scale transformation programs
• Strong business orientation with exceptional technical expertise in accounting financial management, and financial systems
• Familiarity with the Government funding regime as well as Charitable operations and the required reporting and analysis.
• Ability to process information and draw conclusions in order to provide continuous quality improvement.
• Positive attitude, with the ability to motivate others.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education:
• A Business or Accounting degree
• Completion of qualified accounting certifications (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA).
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a senior role ideally with both system implementations, internal and external compliance and audits and financial management experience.
• Experience interacting well at senior management and executive levels with a proven ability to assess business risk and escalate to management with appropriate alternatives
• Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills.
• Strong team leader with the ability to motivate a team.
• Willingness to work flexible hours.
• Travel may be required.
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.