• Develop and execute annual revenue growth strategies and build sales plans by region and business sector.
• Achieve / exceed annual sales targets and track ongoing performance.
• Cultivate new prospects and establish a sales pipeline of potential customers who are interested in improving access for people who have vision loss.
• Build relationships with prospective customers and act as account managers by understanding customer needs and delivering solutions.
• Convey the features and benefits of all CNIB accessibility products / services and how each option addresses the specific requirements of the customer.
• Provide quotations and respond to requests for proposals in a professional and timely manner.
• Position CNIB and Frontier Solutions brands as the trusted experts and customers’ preferred partner for accessibility solutions, including products, training and support.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the leading assistive devices, innovations and leading-edge technology.
• Utilize Salesforce to manage all customer leads and leverage opportunities across CNIB.
• Work collaboratively with all CNIB programs and departments (i.e. philanthropy, marketing, operations and finance) to realize synergies
• Champion the commercialization of each order through CNIB departments to ensure amazing customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate with Commercial Portfolio Managers on product portfolio, sales & marketing material requirements
• Coordinate all commercial sales efforts with provincial colleagues in each region.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Experience and knowledge of accessibility, assistive and adaptive devices and technology for people who have vision loss (preferred).
• Appreciation and understanding of the needs of people living with sight loss.
• Passion to inspire others from vision to execution.
• Proven track record of developing revenue growth plans, setting goals and achieving results.
• Proactive management of multiple projects on an ongoing basis; proven time management, planning, coordinating and organization skills.
• Good relationship / team building and networking skills with a variety of stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and superior interpersonal skills.
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce).
• Excellent organizational and planning skills to manage concurrent and/or conflicting deadlines.
• Ability to network effectively and build lasting relationships.
• Strong team player and collaborative business partner.
• Fluent in French and English.
Experience and Education:
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or marketing; or related work experience.
• 5+ years of sales experience (technical products preferred) and building business relationships.
• Personal or professional experience relating to blindness and vision loss is considered an asset.
• This position will involve moderate travel within the given region.
• The primary office for this position is Montreal.
• Must be able to work independently.
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.