• Working towards or completed a College diploma, or bachelor’s degree, in graphic design, digital media, communications or education degree/certificate.
• Research and analytic skills; the ability to synthesize data and conduct literature reviews.
• Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office environment and Adobe Creative Suite applications.
• Knowledge of accessible documents and special needs education or universal/inclusive design in digital principles.
• Creative, flexible and adaptable.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Understanding of web design, development and digital media creation (multimedia).
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Mahadeo.Sukhai@cnib.ca
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.