- Lead the design planning and coordination of all reporting of program activities of events related to CNIB"s Come to Work – Small & Medium Business Program. This includes the Reporting Outputs for Participants, Event Activity, Technology Program Administration.
- Regular follow up with potential and current partner participants by phone, email and in person
- Respond to program inquiries as well as capture to management tools
- Conducts Internet and other research on a variety of topics as required
- Produce reports and presentations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proven time management and organization skills; amenable to changing priorities, deadlines and procedures.
- Advanced computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficiency/working knowledge of Salesforce an asset
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Customer service oriented with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience in Government Reporting and Administration Project reporting an asset.
- Professional attitude, results oriented, self-directed and flexible.
- Demonstrates mature and sensitive nature, as well as emotional and social stability when dealing with the needs of persons experiencing vision loss and other functional challenges.
- Proven knowledge of existing programs and program providers to establish/re-establish working relationships is an asset.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to travel independently within the region via public transit or car (taxi, Uber etc.)
- Language fluency – Written and Oral - English required, French and English (preferred)
Experience and Education:
- Minimum Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience.
- General Office Environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Occasional travel within the region (20%)
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Thomas.Simpson@cnib.ca
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.