Essential Duties entail (but not limited to):
- General office duties including reception coverage
- Assists with development and delivery of recreational outings
- Effectively communicates opportunities with volunteers and identifies volunteer interests
- Other duties as assigned, including potential travel within Western Manitoba
- Must be Between the ages of 18 and 30 years old
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office applications and databases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience working with disabilities an asset.
- Experience in recreational programming an asset
- Applicants will require a criminal record check prior to offer of employment.
- Valid Driver's License, with driver abstract
- Ability to work flexible hours if required
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Debby.Cuninghame@cnib.ca
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.