• Process enhancement and documentation for the Phone it Forward program.
• Build, maintain and disseminate a set of on-going reports that will help drive the program's success.
• Analysis of data that will allow the organization to pivot the program as required to take advantage of opportunities and share best practices.
• Optimize the tax receipt process and values while adhering to all legislations and regulations.
• Assist the Senior Director with financial reporting and invoice tracking.
• Manage the intake of donated phones that arrive at the Bayview location.
• Conduct audits of vendor partners processes as well as internal process to ensure program is compliant with privacy, risk and CRA regulations and obligations are being met resulting in the optimal customer experience.
• Provide customer service to internal stakeholders about phone donations, reporting and program information.
• Ensure that accurate partner, donor and volunteer information is maintained in relevant business systems and is shared with appropriate departments within the organization.
• Manage the deployment of phones to CNIB offices including ordering, data retention, warranty and internal customer service.
• Working with the Program Lead, Phone it Forward, develop processes, reports and tracking as well as identify opportunities for efficiencies, including technology, for the Community Phone Drives.
• Investigate opportunities for growth, efficiencies and process enhancements on an on-going basis.
Who you are:
• You are a leader with a positive approach focused on total company success.
• You have excellent data, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
• You take initiative to keep ahead of tasks.
• You facilitate and enhance team efforts.
• You've got an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and an aptitude for technology, specifically knowledge of accessible technology for people who are blind or partially sighted.
We want to hear from you if you have:
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Microsoft Excel.
• An excellent aptitude for data management, analysis and reporting, technology, with specific knowledge of accessible technology for people who are blind or partially sighted.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skill.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proven experience in operations, logistics and vendor management.
• Professional attitude and flexibility.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Post-secondary education with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
• Sound knowledge of the not-for-profit and community services sectors
• Strong leadership skills.
• High proficiency in the use of and Donor and Sales Management Systems.
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your application to us at Melanie.Burgess@cnib.ca. Please use the subject line "Operations Lead, Phone it Forward". Be sure to include a resume, cover letter, and mention how you heard about this opportunity. We're excited to review your application!
Please note: while we invite and encourage applications from all interested and qualified applicants, we are unable to follow-up with every applicant.