• A thought leader who wants to make a difference in an evolving organization within not-for-profit;
• A culture builder, with a strong work ethic, who makes valued and principle-based decisions;
• Sets clear priorities that are aligned to business goals, and will drive accountability for results and progress;
• Demonstrates a combination of sound business acumen, a consultative and customer focused approach;
• A proven relationship builder, effective coach and leader who can lead a team to achieve professional growth and outstanding business results;
• A leader who demonstrates a high level of curiosity and resourcefulness.
• Develop and deliver The Foundation People & Culture initiatives, programs and services that enhance The Foundation’s ability to attract, retain and advance our human capital to achieve our strategic goals and objectives;
• Build a business partnership culture within the Foundation division;
• Regularly scan and assess People & Culture issues, trends, gaps and opportunities that could impact The Foundation;
• Provide counsel and interpretation relative to best management and People & Culture practices;
• Develop and lead performance management and succession planning programs and initiatives;
• Provide practical advice and counsel to management on all HR and employee relations matters while engaging and building strong relationships with employees and all levels of leadership; and
• A resource and coach for all levels of The Foundation.
• A strong HR Manager with 7+ years of leadership experience in all facets of HR Management including developing programs and delivering national HR services;
• Excellent knowledge of employment related legislation;
• In-depth experience of employee relations within a not-for-profit organization;
• Highly proficient communicator with the ability to be clear and concise in all mediums (written and oral);
• Excellent problem-solving, negotiations, conflict resolution and decision-making skills;
• Proven organizational skills with strong focus on prioritization, ability to juggle multiple requirements and meeting deadlines;
• Demonstrated change management leadership;
• University/college degree with business or HR focus (CHRL required); and
• Bilingualism (English/French) an asset.
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.