• Working in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team, IS department and internal stakeholders, supports the conceptualization, development and implementation of accessible digital products in support of various campaigns and initiatives.
• Lead the design and development of CNIB's websites.
• Ensures SEO best practices and manages day-to-day relationship with SEM/SEO/analytics vendor, optimizing use of Google Ad Grants and gaining a deeper understanding of our audience.
• Ensures accessibility standards (WCAG AA) and general marketing best practices are applied to all digital content and properties. Developing a dashboard for digital reporting.
• Coordinates and performs quality assurance/testing as required on campaign-related properties.
• Provides expertise and support on the digital execution of the Marketing team’s content strategy and operational plans and maintains a calendar for digital deliverables.
• Provides day-to-day management of vendor relationships and serves as the main digital marketing contact internally.
• Manages website governance processes, including provision of effective CMS training and ongoing support to content specialists and other internal stakeholders, enabling them to continually enhance and maintain an innovative, up-to-date and customer-focused website.
• Leads, coordinates and executes email campaign deployment, including data elements and vendor management.
• Supports web analytics and integrated campaign reporting and maintains all web metric and campaign dashboards, extracting and analyzing data from different data sources to feed KPI reports, preparing new reports as required.
• Provides ad hoc analysis and queries as required for internal clients.
• Assists in identifying key insights and opportunities in the digital landscape.
• Keeps abreast of emerging technology and changes within the digital marketing space.
• Participates in the documentation, development and execution of technical and other requirements related to digital activities. This includes alignment of vendors, outsourcers or internal resources.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Comprehensive understanding of existing and emerging web technologies and the future landscape of the web.
• Proven project and vendor management skills, with experience in implementing diverse web projects from conception through completion.
• Knowledge of and experience in using content management systems, notably Drupal CMS.
• Comprehensive knowledge of SEO/SEM campaigns and web analytics and ability to use industry standard web analytic tools.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of common software packages and delivery platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, online peer-to-peer fundraising, email marketing, and e-commerce or other online transaction platforms).
• Working knowledge of HTML and design concepts. (Additional technical knowledge and experience would be considered an asset.)
• Prior knowledge or willingness to learn about web accessibility standards and best practices including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and familiarity with adaptive/assistive technology (e.g. screen reader, screen magnifier)
• Professional attitude, results oriented, self-directed and flexible.
• Excellent communication, diplomacy, and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrates an understanding of and sensitivity to the needs of people living with vision loss and other functional challenges.
• Advanced computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office.
• Demonstrated strong initiative, as well as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Bilingual English/French a strong asset.
Experience and Education:
• University graduate in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of three years of experience in digital marketing.
• Willingness to work flexible hours.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.