• Client ID card production
• CNIB Guide Dog Assistance fund management
• Assists Contact Centre with telephone and email inquiries, disputes, and/or complaints during times of higher than normal call volume, Outbound calling as required.
• Responds quickly and accurately to internal and external client inquiries
• Ensures privacy and system security is held to the highest standard
• Understands and follows all company policies and procedures. Maintains accuracy, data integrity, productivity and quality standards as established by management.
• Must handle diverse work problems on a daily basis
• Identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
• Maintain awareness of all CNIB services, developments and changes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize work according to deadlines and client expectations
• Effectively handle multiple tasks
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• General office skills- scanning, copying
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Accpac, Raiser’s Edge, EVRR, VSMART and similar applications is an asset.
• Proficient and comfortable utilizing the internet and programs, such as, Microsoft products and Skype
• Displays compassion, control and confidence in all aspects of the position
Experience and Education:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job
• Knowledge of queries, sorting and other database related skills.
• Oral and written fluency in English is a must
• Flexible hours; Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 7:30pm
• Work with minimal supervision.
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact Jeff.Dies@cnib.ca
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.