Reporting to the Manager, Career Support and Lead, Accessibility Technology, the Coordinator, Data Analyst and Participant Engagement will support the data management needs for various Programs in the GTA region and connect with participants to conduct surveys and collect service quality information. This role's primary function is to ensure capture and registration of individuals to the programs being offered by the Program Leads. As part of this function, validation of all data elements needed to report back to the various stakeholders (funders, agencies, government etc.) will be part of the role. Lastly, this position will also provide an opportunity for the individual to work within a business environment, actively participate in functions supporting delivery of programs and help work on data element/reporting best practices.
The position entails, but is not limited to the following general responsibilities:
- Program Participant Registration
- Ensure data elements captured for participants
- Help develop and execute content plan, marketing plan, and webpage update
- Assist with training of CNIB internal staff
- Help develop and distribute training manuals and Program Participation reports.
- Conduct outcomes surveys
- Project Management & Administrative Support
- File management: organize collected resources and track issues to resolution
- Logistics: schedule meetings, coordinate events / training
- Research: Ensure Data elements completeness for Program Participants.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of registering and reporting on program deliverables best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and attention to detail
- Professional attitude, results oriented, self-directed and flexible
- Customer service oriented with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Reporting an asset
- Excellent administrative, time-management and organizational interpersonal skills; amenable to changing priorities, deadlines, and procedures
CNIB strives to establish and maintain an inclusive workplace and believes that the diversity of our workforce is an invaluable asset. CNIB is committed to following recruitment and selection practices based on merit, transparency, accessibility and inclusion ensuring that all candidates are given a fair opportunity for employment with CNIB.
To help ensure that this commitment is met, CNIB is committed to working with all candidates that require an accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please let us know what accommodation you require and CNIB will work with you to meet your needs at every stage of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact email@example.com
Please send cover letter and resume, and mention how you learned of this position.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to pass a standard Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CNIB, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.