CNIB Foundation is looking for a Business Analyst to lead the operational initiatives of the Phone It Forward program. Phone It Forward is a CNIB program that works to unlock the life-changing potential of mobile technology for people who are blind or partially sighted.
The Business Analyst will ensure that all activities are coordinated and meet the program's objectives of maximizing the CNIB Foundation's impact in changing what it is to be blind, particularly in the area of accessible technology.
This newly created position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Phone it Forward program such as data collection and analysis, reporting, vendor relations, and internal customer support.
Your impact at CNIB
- You will help inform decisions and showcase program success through the collection and analysis of program data from multiple sources.
- You will drive the program's success through the development and maintenance of regular reports.
- You will ensure the highest customer service levels by investigating customer inquiry escalations ensuring a timely resolution.
- You will identify opportunities for operational efficiencies, process enhancement, and growth on an ongoing basis while ensuring best-in-class program delivery.
- You will be part of a team that works in partnership with other departments, staff and volunteers, to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction through data analysis and enhancing program operations
Who you are
- You are a leader with a positive approach focused on total company success.
- You have excellent data, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- You take initiative to keep ahead of tasks.
- You facilitate and enhance team efforts.
- You've got an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and an aptitude for technology, specifically knowledge of accessible technology for people who are blind or partially sighted.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, data validation, MATCH, charts, and advanced filtering.
- An excellent aptitude for data management, analysis and reporting, technology, with specific knowledge of accessible technology for people who are blind or partially sighted.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skill.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in operations, logistics and vendor management.
- Professional attitude and flexibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Sound knowledge of the not-for-profit and community services sectors
- Strong leadership skills.
- High proficiency in the use of Donor and Sales Management Systems.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your application to us at Melanie.Burgess@cnib.ca, indicating the position title Business Analyst in the subject line. Be sure to include a resume, cover letter, and mention how you heard about this opportunity. We're excited to review your application!
To learn more about Phone It Forward, check out www.phoneitforward.ca.
Please note: while we invite and encourage applications from all interested and qualified applicants, we are unable to follow-up with every applicant.
Life is a beautiful, wonderful, crazy thing. Life with vision loss should be no different. At CNIB, we're on a mission to change what it means to be blind, and we're not slowing down. We think big, take risks, embrace change, and ask questions. We're inviting you to be part of the conversation.
Our diversity is our strength – we take pride in our inclusive workplace and are committed to recruiting and selecting in a fair, transparent, and accessible way. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Our team's health and wellness are a priority, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation, and flexible work schedules developed to help you stay healthy.
At CNIB, we are relentlessly passionate about what we do. We are in our second century of smashing societal barriers and stigmas through innovative programs and powerful advocacy. We are a collaborative, empowered team that drives achievement and equality. If that sounds like your cup of tea, let's talk.