Pick a schedule that works for you. We need volunteers:
- Friday, August 23rd (set-up),
- Saturday, August 24th 2:00 -11:00 p.m.,
- Sunday, August 25th, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. (tear down).
CNIB Lake Joe
4 Joe Finley Way, MacTier, ON
With so much going on, we need all hands on deck and are looking for 100 volunteers to make everything unfold perfectly. You can pick your role. There really is something for everyone: set-up, greet guests, take photos, staff the food/dessert stations, assist with the horses and guide dog puppies, help with parking (cars and boats), help staff with bull-riding, photo booth, silent auction, etc. Some roles have specific qualifications. Let us know what tickles your fancy!
- Be part of team to raise funds to ensure that people with sight loss – children, youth and the young-at-heart – can enjoy a fully accessible camp year-round.
- Pick your schedule. We need volunteers Friday (set-up), Saturday 2-11, and Sunday 9-11 (tear down).
- Pick your role. There really is something for everyone: greet guests, take photos, staff the food/dessert stations, assist with the horses and guide dog puppies, etc. Some roles have specific qualifications. Training and support will be provided.
- Bring your friends and family!
- Every volunteer will receive a t-shirt, refreshments and complimentary dinner.
- Overnight accommodations may be available for some roles (there are a limited number of rooms so please let us know as soon as possible if you need a room).
Training and support specific to the role will be provided.